Saturday, August 22, 2009

Birthday Fun


This morning I had the honor of taking my niece to a birthday party. (My niece Ayva is 20 months old and you will hear lots about her in future posts!) My co-workers little girl just turned 1 and I was invited to her party. Ayva and I had lots of fun climbing all over the jungle gym and swinging and eating yummy cake...well until the storm came. So we threw our trash away, told the birthday girl happy birthday said good bye to friends and made a mad dash for the car.


On the way home we stopped for a cheeseburger happy meal and apples (I did let Ayva have a couple fries, I know, bad Auntie Kim!). And when she was finished I got to put her down for a nap just before Mommy & Daddy got home.


It is definitely the little things in life that makes you smile!


No comments: